Customer experience supervisor
Marketing / S&M
We are looking for a Customer Experience supervisor who will be leading customers experience across different business unites to deliver a seamless customer experience across every customer touch points.
Area of Accountability
Percent of Time
Local/ Regional/ Global
- To support development/rollout of Customer Journey Mapping training and using the results to drive innovation and define customer experiences throughout the organization.
- Drive I CARE culture across the organization, acting as ultimate champion for the customer. Ensure the organization places the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Operationalize I CARE recognition program across the Chevrolet and Dealer organizations. Effectively manage the program leveraging the field and dealer network.
- Develop and execute focused field and dealer communications supporting key customer experience KPI’s.
- Develop Customer Experience Training programs collaborating with the Chevrolet training team.
- Sound knowledge of Customer buying behavior and lifecycle management.
- Strong working knowledge of Customer Journey mapping based research and ability to interpret and localize information to organizational needs.
- Creativity and Innovation, ability to develop detailed business plans. Ability to identify resources, implement action plans
- Excellent spoken and written communication in Vietnamese;
- Fluent spoken and written in English;
- Good organizing and planning;
- Good office computer skill (MS office, website)
- Graduated in Marketing or related majors
- At least 03 year in equivalent position
- Timely decision making
*** Actual products may differ from photos pictured on the Chevrolet.com.vn website. General Motors Vietnam has the right to change automobile details without prior notification.