Breakdowns are never welcome, but our Roadside Assistance Program will make requesting and receiving Roadside Assistance a breeze. Driving to work, zipping to a party or on a long awaited road trip, Chevrolet Roadside Assistance lets you travel with complete peace of mind. As part of our commitment of care to Chevrolet owners, the Chevrolet Roadside Assistance program offers emergency roadside service*.
It provides support in the event of vehicle immobilization.
Chevrolet is proud to offer the response, security and convenience of our Roadside Assistance program as part of the overall Complete Care experience. Customers who purchase Chevrolet vehicles from August 19th, 2015 will be offered the free Roadside Assistance program with unlimited towing service during Warranty period of 3 years or 100,000 km, whichever comes first.
In the event of assistance needed, Chevrolet owners can call 1800 1058 (line 0).
To get help when you are on the road, simply call our dedicated call center on 1800 1058 (line 0) and we will rush to your aid.
To make the process as fast as possible, it is helpful if you can have the following information ready for our customer service team when calling:
1. Your name and contact phone number
2. Your Chevrolet Complete Care ID card number
3. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
4. Vehicle model
5. Specific location of the vehicle
6. Brief description of the problem faced
If you are in an accident or have a roadside breakdown, stay calm and follow the steps below to make sure you and others remain safe:
1. Check for injuries. If any serious injuries are incurred, call an ambulance or the police.
2. If you are in an unsafe location and your car is able to be moved, drive it to the closest safe location.
3. If your car cannot be driven, make sure you and other passengers are away from other traffic or remain in the vehicle.
4. Turn off the vehicle ignition and turn on your hazard lights to warn other drivers. If you have a safety triangle, place it on the road at least 5m from your vehicle.
5. Gather important information from the other driver(s) if there is more than one vehicle involved.
6. Call Chevrolet Roadside Assistance for help to get your car to the Dealership for repair.
*Except for national holidays
*** Actual products may differ from photos pictured on the Chevrolet.com.vn website. General Motors Vietnam has the right to change automobile details without prior notification.